Photos from April 10th’s Junior Gardeners “Deer Hill School Spring Clean-up” with Chris Kennedy:
- 12 Garden Therapy: Harborview Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation, 2:00-3:00 p.m.“A tisket, a tasket, flowers in a basket”.
- 18 Horticulture Workshop: Fieldtrip to Blooming Gardens, Hanover 9:30 a.m. Contact Dana Roberts 617-893-3724
- 20 Senior Center: Wilcutt Commons, 91 Sohier St, 1:30-2:30 p.m. “Welcome Spring”.
- 25 Monthly Meeting: Second Congregational Church, 43 Highland Ave Coffee: 9:00 a.m. Meeting: 9:30 a.m. Hostesses: Gruber, Hart, Hough, Isihara, Johnson, Keenan, Kelley, Lelio Program: “Floral Designs and Techniques from Europe and Asia”
- 29-30 Art in Bloom, Museum of Fine Arts: Our member, Cynthia Chace , will display in the Chinese Sculpture Gallery
The Community Garden Club of Cohasset was affiliated in March of 1960 and is a member of the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts (South Shore District) and the National Garden Club (New England Region). Learn more about resources of our parent organizations…
Come visit one of our monthly meetings in Cohasset at which a presenter will discuss fine points of horticulture or show slides of exotic gardens from around the world – actually arrange flowers using new and exciting techniques!
Every fourth Tuesday of the month, September through November and February through April, we meet at the Second Congregational Church for coffee at 9 a.m. and for speaker presentation after a short business meeting at 9:30. In January we meet at the Lightkeeper’s Cottage on Cohasset Harbor; in May we have an annual meeting. We offer horticulture meetings on the second Tuesday of the month and design workshops on the third Tuesday, usually at the Lightkeeper’s Cottage, 9:30.
You are assured of a warm welcome.
View the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts’ calendar to view activities such as gardening and arranging workshops, exhibits, classes, Landscape Design School, more
“During 2014 I had the fine fortune of attending all four Schools offered by The Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts, accredited by National Garden Clubs, Inc. I noticed the large number of people who had traveled from other states to take these courses. The schools are interesting, stimulating, fun and on our doorstep…or at least not states away from us. Here are some snapshots of moments from those courses….
Click Here to Read More…